Wait a minute...that picture looks like all the rest of my pictures. Yep! I wanted to show you one last photo using my old desk lamp. Now feast your eyes on what my new pictures are going to look like!
- Base colors from thumb to pinky: Nubar Reclaim, OPI Skull and Glossbones, Essie Really Red and NYC Fuchsia Shock.
- Assorted fruit fimo canes for the thumb and pinky.
- Acrylic paint: Red, white, blue, peach, yellow.
- Julep Carrie for ice cream.
- China Glaze Street Chic for cone.
- OPI Jade is the New Black for the strawberry stem.
- Variety of nail art brushes.
I haven't used my fimo canes in a while! I don't even think they have made it onto the blog before! Fimo canes are really cool if you want to go for a fun 3D nail art look. I purchased mine off of Amazon. Fimo canes are very easy to use too, here's how.
- Carefully take a razor blade and slice off a piece of the cane.
- While the polish is still wet, add the piece of fimo to the nail.
- Gently poke the piece with a toothpick to secure it to the nail.
- Top with a generous amount of top coat and viola!
Only three weeks left of the challenge!
I am very excited for next week's challenge, though I think it's going to be very hard! Next week's theme is:
Week 7: Inspired by a movie that takes place during the summer--- Pick your favorite movie that has summer fun in it!
I already have my movie picked out but I'm going to leave it as a surprise. Don't forget, I'm going to be starting the 30 Day Nail Art Challenge/ 30 Days of "Untrieds" on tomorrow! I'm really looking forward to it.