Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blog Update!

Hello all! Today's post is an update explaining what I've been up to and what I have planned for the month of September! 

I have been making some changes to the blog, in order to make it easier to navigate and prettier to look at. The biggest change has to do with my pictures! I finally was able to get everything I needed to make a light box! It's relatively inexpensive to buy the materials to make one but being unemployed and broke was getting me nowhere. Thanks to my wonderful and supportive boyfriend, I was able to get the materials. He spoils me!  So expect to see new and improved pictures and some new polishes soon. 

Here's a preview of what's to come!


Now on to the plans! As you may or may not know, I have been posting at least three times a week. My tasty treat posts every Tuesday, my challenge posts every Friday and my stamping posts on Sundays. Right when I am getting the hang of a schedule, I'm going to mess it up! For the month of September, I will be taking part in another challenge.  Polished Criminails is going to be doing a 30 day nail art challenge along with 30 days of "untrieds." This means everyday she will do a new nail art design using a polish she hasn't tried out before. You can read more on her post here. 

I snagged this picture from her site:


I was thinking of doing the 31 Day Challenge in October but this seems like as good a time as any! Since there is only 30 days in September, day 31 is being left out. I may decide to do it on October 1st, since it's to "recreate your favorite challenge" and I am thinking of doing a recap of the whole month anyways. As for the second part of this challenge, 30 days of "untrieds," I’m not sure if I have 30 polishes I haven’t tried yet but I figured this is the perfect time to bring out the yet to be used polishes! I will still continue to do my 2012 Summertime Challenge that ends on September 21st. Unfortunately I will have to hold off on any more regular tasty treats until the challenge is over. Same goes for my stamping Sundays.

I am overly excited about this challenge since it was Cristina's 31 Day Challenge that was the final inspiration for me to write a blog. I hope you will come back each day to see what all of us come up with! The new challenge starts Saturday, see you there!

Until next time,
PeaceErin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...