Sunday, August 19, 2012

Smile, it's Sunday! Bundle Monster 304

Hello all! I can't believe it is Sunday already! Where has the week gone? Today is one of those lazy Sundays too. You know what goes good with a lazy Sunday? Stamping! My new Bundle Monster plates arrived the other day and I couldn't be more excited. There are 150 images to play around with; some patterns, others just cute little images. I plan to use all of them and today is the start of achieving that goal!

My new plates brought a smile to my face, so I thought it would be appropriate to begin with some smiles!


How cute is this? I just can't stop looking at my nails and smiling. BM 304 is a very cute plate and guaranteed to bring a smile to your face....and your nails. 


I look forward to using the other images on this plate, it's just so cute! I originally thought about doing the smiley faces yellow but I hate how yellow tends to look against my skin tone. So the hints of yellow you are seeing is the one coat I had painted on before I switched to pink. 


After painting one coat of yellow and hating it, I used one coat of hot pink. Once dry, I sponged on Orly After Party, a dark blue-ish color with itty bitty pink and purple glitter.

What I used:
  • 1 coat Ulta Sun-sational
  • 1 coat OPI  La Paz-itively Hot
  • Orly After Party
  • Make up sponge
  • Konad white stamping polish, Princess
  • BM 304
Overall I am happy with this stamp and the color combo I used. As I mentioned before, I plan to use all 150 images included in the new Bundle Monster plates, so make sure to come back every Sunday to see some stamping! 

Until next time, 
PeaceErin

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute. I love the gradient as well. The colour choices are awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The new plates are just so cute. :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...