Monday, October 15, 2012

"This is Halloween" Challenge! Day 5: Zombies

Hello all! This post is rather late and pretty short. I am currently going through a family crisis and I'm pretty stressed right now. I should get my four posts in for the week but if I don't, please don't hate me. :) Today's challenge was to create zombie nails. I just did zombie nails for the other Halloween Challenge that I am doing, you can see that post here. I honestly had no idea what to do for today. I saw an amazing zombie hand design but I honestly can't find the blog where I saw the cool design. I will keep trying to relocate it and then I will link it later. Anyways, the idea was to create grabbing zombie hands.


What I used:
  • Base color: Orly decades of dysfunction
  • Red and black acrylic paint
  • Nail art brushes
What do you guys think? I think they could have been creepier and more zombie like but oh well. Don't forget to check out all the amazing zombie nails below!

Until next time,
PeaceErin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...