Doesn't this sound like so much fun?! I am very excited because not only is this challenge going to be fun, I could potentially win a prize! Wahoo! Lindsey is going to be posting every Monday and Wednesday. I'm thinking I will join her on those days, I just had to post today due to yesterday's traveling and pampering my injured ankle.
Day 1: I should have been born in... The idea was to pick a decade we wish we could have lived in. I choose the 1970s. This was the time of peace, love and happiness. There were go go dancers and hippies, and the beginning of disco! Though I love Disco, I choose to channel the hippy/tye dye part of the 70s. I used a sponge for my thumb and pinky. For the rest of my nails, I did water marbling. It actually came out good! I was amazed haha.
What I used:
- Base color: Sally Hansen Coral Reef
- Thumb and pinky:
- SH Coral reef, SH Sun kissed, SH Mellow yellow
- Makeup sponge
- White stamping polish.
- BM 322, BM 320, BM203.
- Index, middle, ring fingers:
- Sally Hansen Coral reef, SH Sun kissed, SH Mellow Yellow, SH Blue me Away, and essence Lime up!
- Water, dixie cup, toothpick.
- White stamping polish,
- BM 304, BM 07, BM 205.
- Various sized nail art brushes.
I think my nails came out pretty groovy man. Stay tuned for Day 2 of this challenge and Day 12 of the 31 Day Challenge tomorrow.
See you then!