Sunday, September 16, 2012

31 Day Challenge! Day 16: Tribal Print

Hello! Today's challenge was pretty fun! I've never done Tribal print before but I know that I am going to do it again! Today's untried polish is essence Gorgeous Bling Bling, which is a rusty color with gold flecks. The name gives it justice, it is gorgeous. I decided to just use three colors and experimented with different designs. I was having so much fun that I decided to do both hands!






What I used:
  • Base color: essence Gorgeous Bling Bling
  • Sally Hansen The Real Teal
  • Black acrylic paint
  • Fine tipped nail art brush

I think next time I will use more colors but I am happy with the way my designs came out. What do you guys think? I recommend trying Tribal print. I found it relaxing and really fun. 

See you tomorrow!
PeaceErin

1 comment:

  1. These look awesome, I love the teal with that rusty orange color! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...