Saturday, September 15, 2012

31 Day Challenge! Day 15: Delicate Print

Hello! I had a rough time with today's challenge. For one, I'm not even sure what a delicate print is! All that came to mind was lace, so I tried but I just hate how it came out. See for yourself:



The untried polish is Orly Decades of Dysfunction. 


The lace looking pattern was just so hard to see on the base color. Maybe a different base color would have been better but I don't know. So I decided to add a black stamp over it.


Is this delicate looking? I think it looks better...but the clean up was awful. Konad stamping polish stains my skin so badly, I really need to find a better black to stamp with. 

What I used:
  • Base color: Orly Decades of Dysfunction 
  • White stamping polish used with BM 323
  • Black stamping polish used with BM 21
I hope everyone else had better luck than I did. I'm also hoping to redeem myself with Tribal print tomorrow! See you then!

PeaceErin

4 comments:

  1. I think it looks really cute and subtle with only the white stamp, but the black one is pretty, too! I often use Jordana Black Charm for stamping, but I bought it years ago, so I don't know if it's still available.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I'll definitely look into it.

      Delete

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...