Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My first tutorial! DYI Denim Nails

Hello all! So on Monday I created nails inspired by something timeless, denim. You can view the post here. I loved how my nails came out so much, I decided to create a tutorial for it. Now I have never done a tutorial before so please be nice! I did both a picture tutorial and a video. Enjoy!


And here is my video tutorial. I know it's not the best but I figured you would all like to see the process! 


 So what do you guys think? I hope you learned something. If you decide to recreate this look, I would love to see it!! You can leave me a blog comment with your link, plus I would love it if you posted a picture to my Facebook page.

Until next time,
PeaceErin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...