Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween Challenge! Day 7: Pumpkins

Hello all! Today's challenge is pumpkins. Pumpkins are heavily involved in fall, especially for carving or baking with. I love pumpkin rolls and certain pumpkin things and Jack-o-lanterns are pretty fun too. I just did a jack-o-lantern mani not too long ago so for today's challenge I wanted to think outside of the box and I came up with Linus in the pumpkin patch waiting for the arrival of the Great Pumpkin. If you have no idea what I am talking about, I am referring to one of the Halloween Peanut's specials that comes on TV.




What I used:
  • Base color: Essie Really Edgy
  • Sponge on Wet n' wild Teal of Fortune
  • Red, yellow, peach, and black acrylic paint
I just adore the Peanuts and Linus is by far my favorite! I just think he is the cutest thing, for the most part I think he came out pretty good. I think my pumpkins need some work though.


So what do you guys think? I hope you like Linus in the pumpkin patch! Up next is blood/gore/splatter. Since I am incapable of doing splatter, expect some bloody nails. 

Until next time,
PeaceErin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...