Friday, September 7, 2012

31 Day Challenge! Day 8: Metallic Nails

Hello! Today's challenge is being posted early, because I am going to be traveling all night and won't have the time to post around midnight. As for the challenge, I found today's challenge to be a difficult one for me. What exactly are metallic nails? When I think of metallic colors or polishes in this case, I automatically think of silver, gold and bronze shades.


I decided to keep it simple and use silver with a stamp on top of magnetic nail polish. The untried for today is Icing magnetic nail polish. I'm not exactly sure what color it is.


I thought all of my nails were dry when I used the masking tape but I was wrong. My middle finger and ring finger must have been damp since some polish came off with the tape. My touch up was a fail too. Such a bummer! 

What I used:

  • Base color: Icing magnetic polish
  • Stamp: BM 201
  • Stamping color: Sally Hansen Silver Sweep
  • Masking tape
I could have done so much better. I'm disappointed. I'm going to try harder on this challenge from now on! 

See you tomorrow!
PeaceErin

2 comments:

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...