Monday, September 10, 2012

31 Day Challenge! Day 10: Gradient Nails

Hello all! Here are my gradient nails! I apologize for posting so late. I went to Las Vegas for the weekend and didn't get home until about 6:30 tonight. Not only am I exhausted from the long ride, but I have a problem. During the trip, I some how managed to sprain my ankle! It's nothing major but it's painful and hard to walk on. I've been icing it and resting, which is why this post was delayed.



I really had to rush to get this one done. I am unhappy with it. Ick. I know I can do much better. The untried polish is Julep Claire. It doesn't really show up in the photos which is a little disappointing. 


What methods do you use for your gradient nails? I usually put a couple drops of polish onto my place mat and dab the makeup sponge into the polish, then dab it onto my nails. This time I put the polish right on the sponge. I did not like this way at all. I must have done it wrong or something. I'm interested to know what other techniques there are to gradients.
What I used:
  • OPI Mermaid's Tears
  • Julep Claire
  • OPI Planks a Lot
  • Makeup sponge
I posted so late that I wasn't able to add myself to the inlinkz collection at the bottom, darn! Oh well, tomorrow's another day. Speaking of tomorrow, that post should be fun. I haven't really gotten to use my dotting tools for a whole dotting manicure. I'm nervous yet excited. 

See you tommorrow,
PeaceErin

1 comment:

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...