Thursday, July 19, 2012

Deck of Cards

Hello readers! I have another stamping design for you today. Today’s post is inspired by a deck of cards! An idea thought up by my lovely best friend, Tara. I had done this design on my toes and when my best friend saw it she said, “Aw how pretty, they remind me of cards.” This girl loves her cards, so I took her word for it and decided that would be a really cute idea for a manicure. So voilà!


For my deck of cards, I used a blue design and my accent nail is of the four different suits. I originally was going to make a couple of my nails actual cards but because my nails are so small, it was turning out to be an impossible task.


What I used:
  • Base coat: Essie Ridge filling base coat
  • Base colors: Ulta Bam-blue-zled, OPI Alpine Snow
  • Stamping colors: NYC Skin Tight Denim, Konad Black & Ulta Non-stop Red
  • Stamps: BM 21, BM 19
  • Top coat: Seche Vite

Above is a picture of my toes! This is the design that inspired today's mani! As for the design, I really like the way my right hand came out, my left hand didn't turn out as well. In fact I had to redo my left hand several times and then just got sick of it. Would you try a deck of cards mani? What would you do differently? I hope you enjoyed my post! 

Until next time,
PeaceErin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...