Monday, October 29, 2012

"This is Halloween" Challenge! Day 9: Graveyard

Hello! Another late post. Apologies but life has been rather hectic as of late. I am just so excited that Halloween is in a couple of days! AH! I had fun doing today's challenge. Graveyards are spooky and perfect for Halloween. I choose to do some headstones and a dancing skeleton, I hope you guys like it!



What I used:
  • Base color: NYC Skin Tight Denim
  • A coat of Wet 'n Wild Teal of Fortune
  • Black and white acrylic paint
  • Sinful Colors Mint apple


I've been seeing some awesome graveyard manicures! Mine are simple but I like them. Only two days left of the challenge! I love doing challenges, I'm just a little sad that I didn't put my heart into the Halloween ones as much as I would have liked but starting a new job and having my family emergency has been very distracting. Up next is Trick or Treat nails, my design is simple but I hope you guys like what I came up with.

Until then,
PeaceErin

1 comment:

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...