Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Challenge! Day 2: Black Cats

Hello all! Today is the second day of the Halloween Challenge. The objective was to create black cat nails. I  wasn't sure what to do for today's mani so I just did some stamping of a black cat and some cat eyes, nothing too exciting. Also I broke a nail on my right hand, so I was trimming all the others and ended up trimming them far to short! I cannot wait for them to grow back!


What I used:
  • OPI Jade is the New Black
  • Sinful Colors Black on Black
  • Ulta Sun of a Gun
  • LA Colors Fun in the Sun
  • BM04

 I'm a little disappointed in myself on this challenge so far! I know I can do better. Up next is Zombies! I have no clue how to do zombies! Haha definitely going to be a challenge!


Until next time,
PeaceErin

2 comments:

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...