Thursday, September 6, 2012

31 Day Challenge! Day 6: Violet Nails

Hello! I have a quick post for you all today. It's day 6 of the challenge, meaning today's nails are violet nails. I had the hardest time coming up with an idea for today. I don't know why, I love purple! Especially purple polishes but nothing was coming to mind, so I decided to go simple today. The untried polish for today's challenge is China Glaze Grape Juice. It's a bright purple polish filled with itty bitty silver glitter specks. This polish is very sparkly, which made me think of diamonds, so I added some diamonds to today's nails.





What I used:
  • Base color: China Glaze Grape Juice
  • Stamp: BM 09
  • Stamping color: Sally Hansen Insta-dry Silver Sweep
As a side note, SH Silver sweep is the perfect silver polish for stamping. So if you are looking for a silver stamping polish, look no further!


Tomorrow's challenge should be fun! I already have a couple ideas for black& white nails. 

See you tomorrow!
PeaceErin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...