Tuesday, September 4, 2012

31 Day Challenge! Day 4: Green Nails

Hello all! We are now on day 4 of the 30 day challenge! Today happens to be my BFF's birthday! Happy Birthday Tara!!! That means today is going to have two posts! Later on I'll be posting special nails for her and right now is today's challenge post, which is green nails. Green is my absolute favorite color so I was excited about today's challenge. I decided to pair my favorite color with one of my all time favorite game characters!


Luigi will always be one of my all time favorite characters. He's goofy, clumsy, misunderstood and in his universe everyone thinks he's lame. I can really relate to him since I have all of those qualities myself. :) My untried polish for today is Claire's Magnetix polish in green. I think the two really pair well together.


Like my Tigger nails, I had to paint Luigi upside down. His face looks very squished but at least you can tell that it's Luigi. I just love this color of green. I'm so happy the light box picked up on the magnetic effect. How do you guys feel about magnetic nail polish? I like magnetic nail polish, I just hate how thick you have to apply it. 


What I used:
  • Base color: Claire's green magnetic nail polish
  • Acrylic paint: White, black, peach, and blue
  • Variety of nail art brushes

 Here is the picture I used for inspiration. I had the hardest time with Luigi's nose but overall I think I did a pretty good job. I can't wait to do more Luigi nails. What is your favorite gaming character?

Tomorrow's challenge is blue nails. I have decided  that I am going to do another game character, got any guesses? Don't forget to check out everyone's green nails! 

See you tomorrow!
PeaceErin

2 comments:

  1. Too cute. Love how you are doing the art work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love that we both used magnetic polish today :)

      Delete

I would love to hear from my awesome readers! I value each and every comment, so leave me with your thoughts! Much appreciation and thanks! I will reply to all comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...