What I used:
- I sponged on the dirt and sky. Everything else I applied by using a nail art brush.
- Dirt: China Glaze Street Chic, Orly Decades of Dysfunction, a little bit of brown acrylic paint
- Sky: Piggy Polish Blue-ing Romance
- Purple on thumb: Julep Morgan
- White, black, red, brown, green and yellow acrylic paint.
- A makeup sponge
- A nail art brush
The manicure didn't come out like I was hoping but overall it isn't that bad. What is your favorite book from your childhood? I can't wait to see what everyone has come up with. I am really enjoying everyone's inspired by section so far. It's the hardest part of the challenge but it's really neat to see what people can come up with. Tomorrow's challenge is inspired by fashion. I have no idea what I am going to do! AH!
See you tomorrow!